Call for interest
Research in Residence: Arts' Civic Impact
Is your arts organization/ festival keen to house a researcher as part of the Research in Residence: Arts’ Civic Impact initiative? Before you apply, make sure you’ve fully read the Call for Interest. If you have any questions, please be in touch with email@example.com.
To find out more about the initiative, you can go here.
Ready to submit your organization/ Festival for consideration?
If you would like to apply by video (10 minutes max) please address the following questions in your video and upload it through this Google form:
• Your organization’s name
• Your mission statement/mandate and how it relates to civic impact
• What would you like to learn about your organization’s civic impact?
• The area(s) of interest of your choice from the four listed above
• How your organization will support the Researcher
• How your organization supports equity, diversity and inclusion
• How participating in this initiative will benefit your organization and the arts sector
Please ensure the video’s title includes the name of your arts organization/ festival.
If you are experiencing issues with the form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Video Upload Issues” and an alternate method will be provided to you.
In addition to your application, please submit a letter of support from your organization’s governing body to email@example.com with the subject: ‘Organization Name’- Research in Residence. Please ensure the letter includes the following:
• Acknowledgement that the organization is in a position to contribute towards the project from Fall 2021 to May 31, 2022
• Receptive to having the resulting framework shared with the sector
• Signatures from two members of the organization’s governing body