As we approach the end of summer, the Research in Residence: Arts’ Civic Impact initiative winds down this phase of work, which has seen:
- the production of 5 research reports by our resident researchers, as shared in the Methods report that also details the processes used by this research initiative;
- the ongoing exploration of these methods by Jamie Gamble, Khiem Hoang and Mass Culture by means of a continuous evaluation approach shared via an interactive Miro whiteboard; and
- a personal reflection on developmental evaluation by Khiem Hoang, shared as a blog article on Mass Culture’s website.
As we share these materials with you, we are preparing and planning the next and final phase of this project during which we will:
- work with the arts community to explore the practical application of the researchers’ civic impact frameworks;
- release these frameworks; and
- make available more evaluation materials.